Fabby Followers

Thursday 12 April 2018

Inspiration Week ~ Little Miss Muffet

Happy Thursday to you all
My these weeks simply fly by we are almost in May!!
Am here today to share with you a card I made for Inspiration week for Little Miss Muffet , Have you seen there fortnightly challenge , pop across and join in the fun you may even win a prize.
For my card this week I have used this lovely digi from Little Miss Muffet stamps
She was a beauty to colour up ( I used Graph'It Markers)
She is called Jr.Sunbonnet Adventure and you can find her in the store right here

I also used the digi paper Word Search Birthday Sentiments - I simply snipped out what I wanted to use

For the flowers I stamped and heat embossed using Holographic Embossing powder onto vellum, so sparkly, I then painted them using pale blue and added a few gems

Lastly I added a bow and some ribbon

Thank you so much for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
A Bit More Time To Craft  ~ Anything Goes
A Gem Of A Challenge ~ Female Birthday with Sentiment
Di's Digi Designs ~ Hand Coloured Image
Hiding In my Craft Room ~ Spring Is In The Air
Sweet Stampin' Challenge ~ Embossing
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments ~ Girls Only
Aud Sentiments ~ Happy Birthday
Craft Rocket ~ Flowers

8 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Your Little Miss Muffet is super cute! The glittery flowers are so pretty, too, and the word search/crossword happy birthday message is clever! Thanks for sharing this fabulous card for HIMCR's spring colors theme challenge week! Becca~DT

Sammy said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Alex said...

Amazing card - I love the used embellishments. The colouration of the image is gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#47 – flowers}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#16 – Pastel colours}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#16 – ATG}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Rae Ann said...

The embossing and gems on the flowers are gorgeous. The blue tones are so great for this image.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Only for Girls challenge.

Sabrina Lamarina said...

Sweet!Stunning!!!! Thank you for joining Crafty sentiments. Good Luck Sabrina DT

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card.......Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge :)
Wendy x

Larissa said...

Really lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Di's digi designs challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Creative world said...

Awesome card and coloring,beautiful design too...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...