Fabby Followers

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Meeting Lavender

A bit late in the day but it's a busy time here, We currently have our Granddaughter staying before she returns to school.
I could not wait to colour up this little beauty from Polkadoodles
she is a newbie on the block called

I coloured her using Graph'It Markers
and then matched her to the papers from 

Also used from this collection flowers, sentiment, tag, butterfly and heart
I also used Nuvo Drops ~ Carnation Pink

I doodled around the sentiment using fine liners

The beautiful ribbons are from 
and I used
which comes in an array of colours
and also a smidge of 
I buy this by the bagful I use loads
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
Always Fun ~ Tags
Get Creative ~ make a Tag
Incy Wincy ~ Ribbon

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What fun you must be having with your Granddaughter, love this so very pretty card.
Faith
x

Jackie C said...

So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

2craftykaties said...

This is a stunning tag! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges for challenge #72 "Tags"!

~DT Katie
2craftykaties.blogspot.com

Victoria Rowson said...

Gorgeous card! Lavender is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...