Fabby Followers

Friday 24 August 2018

Polkadoodles Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone
We have a brand new challenge over at
Make sure to check it out 
It's everyone's Favourite
Anything Goes!!
For my card today the team were asked to use flowers
Such an easy one for me I am a great lover of Polkadoodles Paper flowers

I have used the lovely
Eden collection


Every thing  I needed was on this kit all I had to do was cut and glue
I absolutly adore this kit , the colours are wonderful and there is so much to play with
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into 
Aud Sentiments ~ Anything Goes with a sentiment
Craft Rocket ~ Anything Goes 
Crafting With an Attitude ~ Anything Goes

9 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Wonderful Jan. X

Crafting Belle said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Hugs Lisa xxx

Judy V said...

Beautiful card Jan! Love your flowers!

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jan, lots of pretty embellishments, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx

Billie A said...

Very pretty card and design. I really like the softness and feminine feel. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments (this could fit the challenge at Creations in pink)
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Just Gorgeous xx

Andrea said...

Gorgeous colours x

Koraliki Beaty said...

Wonderful card and great colours!

sweetpea said...

Great card, Thanks for sharing them with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...