Fabby Followers

Saturday 11 August 2018

Happy Saturday ~ Polkadoodles Stamping Fun

Happy Saturday wishing you all a lovely weekend
I have had a big catch up this week
Crafting, DT makes, photo's, blogging
My kind of week I love
I am here to share with you a little eclipse card I made 
these are so simple but such fun
The stamps I used are from the wonderful
Coloured with Graph'It Markers

Thank you for stopping by today 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Cas-ual Fridays ~ Stamp a pattern
Fussy and Fancy ~ Clean & Simple
Through The Purple Haze ~ CAS
Addicted to Stamps and More ~ CAS
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this! What a beautiful pattern you've stamped and love the eclipse! So happy you joined us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SOooo VERY pretty Jan
Faith
x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jan, it gas a very delicate feel to it, love it, xxxx

Annemi said...

So strikingly beautiful. Just love the clean design of it. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

AndreaNorris said...

Oh so gorgeous Jan, love that clean design <3 . Thaks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Friday this time
Andrea x

Bobby said...

Eclipse. I've heard it called hidden sentiment but I like eclipse better, Jan. It looks fantastic on the banner surrounded by the delicate greenery. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...