Fabby Followers

Thursday 23 August 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge ~Hatter Holly

Happy Thursday to you all
I am here today to share with you my make for Little Miss Muffet stamps
It's  brand new 'Anything Goes Challenge '
Pop across and join in the fun
For my card this week I have used the lovely image
Hatter Holly
How totally delish!!
and you get lots of her, there are 4 different Holly's
What an absolute bargain!!
I have used 2 of them for my project

Love the idea of a gift box card

I wanted to keep the card/box plain so I could show of Holly I think she is a great character
Coloured with Graph'It Markers
With sprinklings of ultra fine glitter
The box is perfect for a small gift, maybe some chocolates
There are lots of Hatters in Little Miss Muffet store, these could really become my next addiction
Find all the digi versions here - there are some stamps too!

Thank you so much for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Sweet Stampin' Christmas ~ Anything Christmas
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes
Creative Moments ~ Anything Goes
The Holly & Ivy ~ Anything Goes
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes


6 comments:

Dotstolines said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for playing with us at The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you next time and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
Dots to Lines
https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

Jackie C said...

Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

Helma said...

Fantastic card.I love it.Thanks for joining our challenge. Greetings Helma DT Creative moments

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a brilliant and fun card design!! Love that it's a gift in a card! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin', I LOVE what you did for it. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

Tracey T said...

A fabulous and fun design! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Anna-Karin DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...