Fabby Followers

Sunday 5 August 2018

Love to Create

Happy Sunday
I am happy to be here today to share with you a project I made for the Love to Create Mixed Media team.
I have had a little dabble in mixed media and I must admit to loving it so big gal's knickers on I decided to try adding more textures etc
Pop across and join in the fun ~ Anything Mixed Media Goes and you could will a fabby prize
Find us Here

I started out with a thick chipboard tag and used Gesso them some metallic ice blue paint.
I used a little corragated card and painted that metallic Bronze , wasn't sure if was was the right colour for sand but it sort of worked, splashed about a little white paint

I used textured paste and used the stencil


I then used Distress Oxide inks and coloured over my tag 
The stamp sets I used are
&

I also used some cheesecloth on the tag I left it white but the tie I coloured with Distress ink.
I used and painted bits and bobs of little shells, string etc 

Sprinkled on some sequins 

I used a button on the tie 

I really enjoyed making this and I am hoping my mixed media is off to another level 
Thank you for looking 
xx
I Would like to enter this into
Creative Artiste Mixed Media ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers ~Anything Goes
Country View Challenges ~ Sun, Sea & Sand
Allsorts ~ Tags

10 comments:

FiKenward said...

Such a sweet little tag, love all the stamping and bling thanks for joining us over at https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/

Jane Savage said...

This is gorgeous, Jan. Love all of the fab detail you've added. xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Great little tag ! Thank you so much for taking part in my 'sun, sea and sand' Challenge over at Country View Challenges.
Corrie x

Juls said...

This is stunning .. love all the texture xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW WOW WOW, a fabulous result Jan.
Faith
x

brenda said...

A great ocean inspired tag creation for our current Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous tag, lovely background and beautiful embellies.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Jane Royston said...

What a fun under the sea Tag! I love all the textures you have used. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Artiste Challenge this month, Jane (DT) :) x http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful undersea tag!

Sue said...

Oh this is gorgeous, I love the sequins and shells. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week. Sue xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...