Fabby Followers

Saturday 25 August 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting ~Autumn Fun

Happy Saturday
I totally love the Autumn Colours and had great fun making my card
I used the wonderful 
teamed up with the lovely

Love the papers on this collection
I did a bit of distressing around the edges

also
I did quite a bit of decoupage (which I love to do)

I also used Nuvo Drops - Woodland Green
and a lovely piece of Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons


Which comes in oooooodles of lush colours
Thank you for stopping by today
xx


3 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Oh gorgeous card. Love the decoupage. X

ScrappyHorses said...

This is so adorable in the fall colors! Love all the layered leaves!

Andrea said...

Ooooh I love this! x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...