Fabby Followers

Saturday 4 August 2018

Polkadoodles ODS ~ Hochanda

And I'm back 
to share with you my little Robin house

He is such a cutie
I stamped him out then used the matching die
Find him here
I used lots of the stamps from the ODS
and all were coloured with Graph'It Markers
It was such a hot day when I made this my markers were drying before my eyes making blending near on impossible
For the roof I used snow text texture paste
I also used the poinsettia die
Also using the Paper Packs


Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Robin

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Adorable and beautiful, Love it.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...