Fabby Followers

Thursday 16 August 2018

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Post - Narah

Happy Thursday to you all
Am here today to share with you my Inspiration post for this week for Little Miss Muffet , Have you seen there fortnightly challenge , pop across and join in the fun you may even win a prize.
There is so much fun to have in  Little Miss Muffet  Stamp Store 
I love looking at all the cuteness
I am using one of the new Polka Dot Pals this week on my fun in the sun project
Narah
(I have also used the mouth from an add on face)







Thank you so much for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Ike's World ~ Anything Goes/All at Sea
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
TTCRD  ~ Anything Goes
Try it in Tuesdays ~ Song ~ I do like to be beside the seaside
Unicorn Challenge ~ At the beach
My Time To Craft ~ More than one fold
DL.ART - Summer

12 comments:

Sall said...

This is brilliant I love the colours and the depth of the card. Thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

I think this card is great. I love the whole 3D look of it. Thanks for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" challenge. Sam x

Sue Crease said...

This is so adorable Jan. x

froebelsternchen said...

So beautiful! 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! Have a fun rest of the week! oxo Susi

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous, love that face and the layers.
Faith
x

Meggymay said...

An adorable fun card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays you chose a super song for your inspiration.
Yvonne

DIANA L. said...

This is really adorable I love your box card
Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #234 “summer”. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Victoria Rowson said...

Super cute creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Judy TTCRD DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

MagsB said...

What a fabulous seaside card, I love the 3D effect and your bright colours! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

ike said...

A gorgeous creation and awesome colouring :-) Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Ellen said...

Lovely card, great how you made it! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...