Fabby Followers

Thursday 9 August 2018

Polkadoodles ODS ~ Hochanda

Following on from my post yesterday I thought I would share with you another card I made for the Polkadoodles,  Hochanda ODS last week

I used the Ho Ho Ho Paper pad
Along with some white felt on the stocking

I used the holly spruce die set
and Most Wonderful Joy Stamp set for the sentiment

Faux Stitching around the card with Posca Pen
and finished of with a sprinkling of Frantage
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
CRAFT ~ Christmas
Sparkles Christmas Challenge ~ A Krafty Christmas
Pause, Dream, Enjoy ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Evelyn said...

What a sweet Christmas card! I love all the layers and the spritzes of white. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Janis Lewis said...

Festive Christmas card, Jan. Love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Hope you'll join us again.

Debbie said...

Beautiful Christmas card on Kraft. Perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas. Thanks for joining in with us. Look forward to seeing you here again. Hugs Debs DT xx

Sheryl said...

A really lovely card Jan - sorry I missed the programmes. Off to check them out on the website.Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl

Lynne said...

A super krafty christmas card. Thank you for joining in at Sparkles christmas challenge. Hope to see you again. Lynne DT

Mary said...

Your card is so sweet. Your use of Kraft card is perfect. The dimension on your stocking is lovely and all the detail in your card is so pleasing to the eye. Thank you for joining the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...