Fabby Followers

Saturday 18 August 2018

Crafty Ribbons ~ Cyril the Snowman

Happy Saturday Everyone
Meet Cyril

Why Cyril?? To be honest I have no idea, but when making fun things I love to name them and Cyril just arrived in my head :-)
He was so, so easy to make with very few ingridiants
2 sheets of white A4 Card Stock
half a sheet of black 
a mini scrap of orange
2 googly eyes
scraps of ribbon

I cut him out on my portrait and adhered him together 
I did actually add some blue glittered cardstock to his hat, but later went over with a scrap of ribbon to match his fun scarf

Lastly adding a small length of ribbon for the drawer pull
This is actually a wonderful size with plenty of uses

Fill with sweets for a great affordable Teachers gifts (makes note)
Stocking fillers filled with treats or small gifts
I'm sure you can thing of many more
The ribbons I have used today are from
and they are from the 
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Ribbon
2 Sisters on the Blog ~ Gift Box
The Merry Christmas Challenge ~ Christmas
The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge ~ Christmas




7 comments:

Diane said...

Love him Jan xx

Julie said...

Such a cute snowman.
Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge
Julie T

Caroline said...

I love your Cyril!
Thanks for joining our challenge at 2Sistersontheblog.
Are you a follwer yet? Please do if you aren't.
Caroline DT

Nicolette said...

Very nice.
Are you a follower yet? Please do if you aren't.
Thank you for sharing it at 2 Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Wendy L said...

Super idea Jan, xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GREAT gift box, fun and a Super make.
Faith
x

Jackie C said...

Just adorable! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...