Fabby Followers

Friday 16 October 2015

Use a Die

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Use a Die*

I have used the amazing Frosted Winter collection using the lovely Artic Wandering Star Octavia also available as a digi here and also the Ice Palace which is available here I coloured up using Graph'It Markers and also using the silver shake it marker, I cut some flowers from the collection and coloured them up to match. 

I cut around the bauble using a die.
I would like to enter this into
The Craft Barn - Light  (the lights are on in the ice palace)
C.R.A.F.T -Christmas
Crafty Girls Creations - ATG


9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Jan this is just totally awesome love your colouring and have a good weekend

Jo said...

Fabulous card! x

Peanut said...

Super gorgeous card, Jan!
hugs, Asha

Karon said...

Beautiful card, Jan. have a wonderful weekend.

starcyl said...

I love how you've coloured this image, great make.
Jenny x

starcyl said...

I love how you've coloured this image, great make.
Jenny x

Bev said...

Gorgeous scatty the gold makes it look so luxurious,

Jane said...

What a beautiful image!! Love it. Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x

MagsB said...

Hiya, Jan! This is a fab easel card, what gorgeous colours on that beautiful image! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge! x

love Mags B x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...