Fabby Followers

Saturday 24 October 2015

Eerie Colours

Happy Saturday everyone 
pop on over for our new challenge
where we are using
 Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils

Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils are available from Jacksons and other good Art & Craft stores across the UK.

So let's get to the challenge!
E- Eerie Colours




Wow I loved my image this week Sally Sadness, not my normal go to image but once I started she really was so much fun to colour, you can find her in the store here. I think she really suited the Eerie colours theme. I added in a cloud and brick back ground but the photos dont show it too well. Stamped on some randomn words and added a few bats to finish

Colours Used
Purples 034/039
Greys 299/197/198/097
Greens 070/074
Reds 090/091




1 comment:

Claire said...

Love this image, perfect for the challenge theme too! Gorgeous shading too Jan
Claire xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...