Fabby Followers

Monday 26 October 2015

Happy but cold Monday

Happy Monday Everyone
There is certainly a nip in the air today 
Did you see my post yesterday ?
I am back again to share another A4 make I did
This time I used 
 Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils
to colour up- 
I love the blues and greys
I used a micron pen for the black writing
Sooooooooo here we are again another page from our super talented Nicky

Colour Therapy
Florabunda

I actually think this is my favourite , (haha until I start another)  it coloured up very quickly using only 2 colour tones
I love, love , love the saying
I will soon be sharing a card with you using the same - just amazing how it can all be re-sized to fit your project.

I would like to enter this into
Crafty Friends Challenge - Favourite Colours
Dream Valley - Use Blue
Not Just Cards - ATG

7 comments:

Cumbrianlass said...

Hehehe Scrappy Scatty snap I loved this one as soon as I saw it and have just printed to make a card with. Lol I absolutely love your colour combo now I am going to have to fight with myself not to use those colours!!
Hugs Janet xxx

What I Created Next said...

Beautiful Scatty xx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello - you have made a beautiful colouring page for the 'use your favourite colour' challenge over at Crafty Friends... fab verse too and Blue is my favourite colour too. Hope you can join us again for our next challenge. Good luck.
Hugs Diane Louise (DT) xx

Mrs A. said...

This is so elegant looking. I love the two tone colouring and the sentiment is spot on. Hugs Mrs A.

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the background and the pretty sentiment....Thanks for joining Crafty Friends Challenge!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the colours you have used in thisfabby version

Lin said...

This is a lovely design, and absolutely perfect for our 'Blue' challenge.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Lin
Dream Valley

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...