Fabby Followers

Friday 23 October 2015

Cup of Tea Anyone?

A second post from me today I really had to share this with you 
Did you see our lovely Nikky on Create and Craft yesterday?
If you missed the show you can catch it for a short time here, but be quick you really don't want to miss it!


The star of the show was without a doubt the new colouring book wow what an amazing idea
a colouring book you can print out - I had great fun colouring in using different mediums and making different things from the pages I shall be sharing my makes over the next few weeks
You can preview the  Colour Therapy books here
The other star of the show was Serenity I adore this character

This makes shows a teapot that I made 
I used Nikky's Teapot template from the store here
I cut the teapot onto some plain card a couple of times so its nice and sturdy,
I made a middle to join the teapot to make it into a box type - I just used a piece of plain card zigzagged it up for sticking tabs and voila
I'm a little teapot
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout.
When I get all steamed up
Hear me shout
"Tip me over
and pour me out!'.
 

This song was originally posted at:
http://bussongs.com/songs/im-a-little-teapot.php
I then used paper from the Serenity collection 
and used the pre - coloured image of  Serenity Fairy cake
perfect for a TeaPot I thought
I finished it off with some bling.



Now a teapot wouldnt be anygood without any teabags
I used 3 different ones (you know the ones you find in your hotel rooms sssshhhh)....
Made a simple teabag cover  from more papers from the collection
Again using pre coloured images of Serenity along with Sentiments also from the collection
A couple of blingy pearls to finish
Quite a simple project but so much fun to make and I loved the end result
xx



I would like to enter this into
Crafting for all Seasons - Bags or Boxes
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed - Sweet Treats


9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what an awesome idea and perfect image. i will be round in 5 mins put the kettle on

Unknown said...

Beautiful work as always Jan, it has been such a long time since I have made any cards and blogged but am getting back into it this weekend, so thought I'd pop in to leave some love Jo xxx

Jacee said...

So lovely Jan, love the addition of the little pearls around the rim, lovely work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Desire Fourie said...

This is so perfect for our ‘SWEETS and TREATS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely creation, thanks for sharing at Crafting for All Seasons!

Claire said...

Wow love that teapot, never spotted that before lol. Fab with that image too
Claire xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh how precious!!!! LOVE the colors. Everything is so soft and sweet. Beautiful teapot design. Gorgeous shading!


Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Norma said...

Simply beautiful... Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
Hugs,
Norma

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! my this is gorgeous.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...