Fabby Followers

Friday 9 October 2015

Textured Background


This week over at 
colouring challenge we have a brand new challenge

Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 






How cute is my is the little image Ellie the Elf  from one of our lovely sponsors Oddball Art. I really enjoyed colouring her up . I think I will use her on a few Christmas cards this year. I coloured the background sky using 7110 and then used my blender and white marker for the snow. I then attempted some little bushes and added some little polystyrene snowballs to finish. For the sentiment I just used the empty biro method picking the lightest Red/Green
Colours I used
Skin 4135/4125/4150/3120
Green 9505/8220/8280
Red 5245/3180/5210/5220
Bushes 1270/1230/8150



4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the design and the colours.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is fab! The background is inspired!
Have a great weekend xx

Claire said...

She's gorgeous Jan, beautiful colouring too
Claire xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Brilliant xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...