Fabby Followers

Saturday 10 October 2015

Dark Colours

Happy Saturday everyone 
pop on over for our new challenge
where we are using
 Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils

Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils are available from Jacksons and other good Art & Craft stores across the UK.

So let's get to the challenge!

This week our challenge is
D - Dark Colours



Ohhh think darks was a bit tricky for me I soooo wanted to add some lights in. I used the lovely Witches clothes Line bundle adding in a few cut spiders/ bats/web/grass and gravestone.  I added in a few bubbles to the cauldron and to give some background 
The colours I used are
Purples 033/034/035
Greens 073/074/075
Greys 097/098/199
Blues 049/050/051
Orange 009/013/015
Skin 030/032/076/094
White 001


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your little scene it made me smile!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Unknown said...

Just so so cute Jan! I just love it
Hugs Susan xxxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous scene Jan, love it
Claire xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Love this xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...