Fabby Followers

Wednesday 28 October 2015

21 Today

Coooeeee Wednesday already???
I wanted to share with you a card that I have made using 
Florabunda
If you saw Monday's post you will see I have used the same image on an A4
and now as a card
The absolute blessing of this colouring book you can print out as many times as you wish, onto different card stock to fit your project and you can change the size to fit. Now if that is'nt enough you now have the option to buy smaller , maybe you only need the alpha to start 
Check out all the options on the link above


I have coloured this card using Graph'it markers, a nice selection of Pinks and the black . I have used the White Shake It to add smaller detail
I'm twenty-one today!
Twenty-one today!
I've got the key of the door!
Never been twenty-one before! 
........
(I can wish....)

The numbers are also from the main florabundle (along with an alpha I blogged yesterday) So you can really personalise anything you make
xx
I would like to enter this into
Karleigh Sue - Monochrome with a pop of colour


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful card and sentiments, love your colour combo and design.

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

Wow so striking! Thank you for playing at Karleigh Sue.

DT Lynda xx

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge blog Hugs Sue DT xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...