Fabby Followers

Friday 30 October 2015

Gold and Siver

Happy Friday :-)


This week over at 


Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 



I loved colouring up my image this week , How cute and a perfect start to my Christmas cards. The image is from our lovely sponsors The Stamping Boutique and is called Happy, happy snowman , you can find him in the store right here . I loved the palettes this week they really inspired me to use lots of gold and silver and admittingly using my Graph'it shake markers really properly for the first time together. I adored using them , but had to take a sideways photo so you could see them in all there glory
The palette that inspired me

The colours I used are
Skin 4125, 4135, 4145, 4150, 3120
Snowman 9503, 9502, 9501, 9500
Browns 3250, 3245, 3255, 3210
Shake Graph'it Silver and Gold
I would like to enter this into
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles
ABC Christmas - V - Very cute
Fab 'n' Funky - Christmas
Winter Wonderland- Anything Christmas

7 comments:

Jacee said...

Wonderful design, love the cute image!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the image great colouring
Kevin xx

Karon said...

Stunning and amazing colouring!

Pat K said...

Beautiful card with such a cute image. Thank you for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. hugs, Pat K xx

Leanne said...

Awesome job, love the shape and the image is wonderful, great job and nicely colored. Thanks for playing our ATG/Crazy Egg Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Hugs,
Leanne DT/4CC

Andrea MacTrinh said...

I love that colour palette and your card is great. Thanks so much for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Andrea x

Zw@@n said...

Super cute card. I love the adorable stamp and colours. Thanks for entering our DT call. Luv, Wilma

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...