Fabby Followers

Saturday 31 October 2015

Pencils and Glitter Chalk

Hello Everyone Happy Saturday
a little late in the day but Iv've been a busy bee getting ahead with DT bits and Christmas cards
I really want to do another colouring page but I cant decide which one there are so many beauts that I want to colour
Have you checked them out yet - there so much more than colouring books!


For this card I  used a page from Colour Therapy 1 - Florabunda
Who just does'nt love butterflies??
I actually squealled when I saw this page

I cut out the center and added in
Serenity Fairy Kisses (mounted with foam pads for some depth
What a perfect match!!

"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly,
"one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
- Hans Christian Andersen

I coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils
Using Black micron pen too
and then covered with sparkly chalk
I used Glamour dust on her wings
and white Graph'It Shake it Marker for fine detail


I would like to enter this into
Brown Sugar - Flowers
Fussy and Fancy - Flowers
Chalk N Stock - Anything Goes with chalk
Crafty Girls Creations - ATG
Creative Moments - ATG
Mod Squad - Bold and Beautiful

8 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful! Wonderful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments
Chris
x

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful Jan. not invested yet in these but i sure am tempted with the florabunda. Hugs Mrs A.

What I Created Next said...

Stunning xx

Barbara said...


Beautiful Coloring. Love the bright colors you chose and how you used sparkly chalks. Thanks for joining us for the October challenge at Chalk N Stock. Barbara DT

Tammy said...

WOW this is beautiful Jan! I love the coloring page you've used and that sweet little fairy, your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Tammy x

Leslie said...

Gorgeous project that is perfect for my Bold and Beautiful challenge this week at Mod Squad Challenge Blog! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT

Nathalie said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie DT

Jo Rice said...

A gorgeous card , great design with fab images and colouring. Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog....Jo. X

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...