Fabby Followers

Friday 16 October 2015

Graph'It Markers

Happy Friday :-)


This week over at 


Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 


 I am not normally here on Team A , but I really could not resist colouring up the very sweet Chester , you can find him in the store right here, This one is Cracker Chester but there are a few Chesters to check out. I used the colour palette for my inspiration , loving the reds and golds


. I thought he looked as if he really was up to mischief so placed him swinging from the bauble . The bauble and background that I used are from Twiggy  & Toots festive fun you can find here ( I changed the background colour in Craft Artist so it matched)

I would like to enter this into

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Jan this is awesome I love Chester he was always one of my faves from Pollycraft. Great colouring and love the shade you changed the paper too

Unknown said...

I love this, he looks so cute swinging on the bauble and the background is fab xx

Jacee said...

So lovely!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Diane said...

One super cute dude Jan !!

hugs Diane xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

So fun to have him on the bauble and the soft background is lovely. Thanks for using a LMM stamp for your challenge. :D

Eve's Been Reading said...

So much fun - great make x

Anjie said...

This really is a fun card.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...