Fabby Followers

Sunday 25 October 2015

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday Everyone
I'm not normally posting on a Sunday but we have been having ton's of fun of late , making our  samples for our lovely boss lady Nikky's new colouring books
Colour Therapy

This sample is using the first one Florabunda

I printed out at A4 size and then just sat staring , thinking it would take me forever and I would not finish - my comfort zone is normally to colour a 4 inch digi!!   
 Haha Scatty's lost the plot  HELP!!!!!  Was I  now totally mad?  I like a challenge but this was something else

How wrong was I??

 I pulled up my Bridget Jones knickers and........
set to colour 
I loved it , it was so not daunting and I coloured it fairly quickly 
I loved it so much I did another 2x A'4's that I will share with you at later dates

I split it mentally into quarters and thats how I coloured it 
I coloured this one with my Graph'It markers and using my White Shake 'It for finer detail. 
I have'nt listed my colours used but there nearly all my favourite go to colours so if you want them just drop me a message 
The bluey background was done using shimmery chalks
I brought a really cheapo frame from e-bay 
and there you go
There really is so much more to a colouring book when you can print it out!
RED and YELLOW and PINK and GREEN!
PURPLE and ORANGE and BLUE!
I can sing a rainbow!
Sing a rainbow!
Sing a rainbow too!

Okay I have'nt used all the colours of the rainbow but its a feel good song 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Add some leaves
Brown Sugar - ATG
Chalk N Stock - Use chalk (background is blue chalk)

8 comments:

Moni said...

Wow!!!! Love it and your colouring stunning as always.

lorby said...

Great job! Thanks for joining us this month at Chalk N Stock.

Claire said...

Gorgeous colouring Jan, love it
Claire xx

Jacee said...

Wonderful colouring Jan
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Karon said...

WOW - this is stunning!!!

Mrs A. said...

I was curious from your post above so can a snooping .so glad I did as this is gorgeous with a big G. Hugs Mrs A.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very beautiful and taking on an A4 size too, good on you.

Kathy S said...

I agree - coloring is so therapeutic and glad you entered this beauty with us at Brown Sugar Challenges.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...