Fabby Followers

Saturday 13 July 2019

Word Up Weekend ~ Stampotique

Happy Weekend Everyone
Here today to share with you my Word Up Weekend card for Stampotique
Pop over to our Facebook Group , It's completly full of fun, Love and colour (and of course amazing stamps and Artists)
For my card this week I have used the lovely stamps from Stampotique
Safina 
3 Daisies
Sentiment ~ Peace and Love

I used Distress Oxides for the background
Coloured up using Distress Ink refils


I used a random stencil for Inspire and Hope
Gloss accents were poured into my flower centers


A few fun Nuvo drops added
Finished of with a little doodling

Thank you so much for stopping by
I would like to enter this into
Artistic Stampers ~ Celebrating Women
Time Out Challenges ~ Inspired by Words
Fan 'n' Funky ~ Purple
Stamping Sensations ~ Earth Laughs in Flowers


6 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous, warm colour palette with the crisp black and white, Jan ... brilliant detailing and delicious dimension! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Lynne K said...

Love those daisies! Gorgeous colours and background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

brenda said...


What a super mixed media piece Jan and lovely depth of colour, thanks so much for joining in with our July theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Sue Crease said...

I do love this girls face, it could mean anything. Great layout though. X

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Purplicious' challenge. Love what you did for it. Hugs, Wends xoxo F'n'F DT

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love it! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative challenge :)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...