Fabby Followers

Thursday 4 July 2019

Its all about the Sentiment ~ Colourific

Happy Colourific Thursday
Here to share with you my little project where I have focused on the Sentiment.
Find our Blog here

I have made a little non glue box which was cut on my portrait , added a little Ribbon
and then concentrated on the Sentiment
I used Stamp Sets
&
I stamped the sentiment Friends Forever
and then used the little seed head and stamped randomly
Finishing off with Crystal Drops Gloss - Carnation Pink
Perfect to fill with some little treats
Be sure to check out all the lovely Stamps Sets over at Colourific
and don't forget its free delivery in the UK over £5
Thank you for looking

I would like to enter this into
Aud Sentiments ~ Anything Goes With A Sentiment



Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...