Fabby Followers

Tuesday 2 July 2019

The Purse Nightmare ~ Fiskars

Happy Tuesday Everyone, the sun is still shining 
and me......Well I am set for a crafty day
~ ~ ~
My Granddaughter was going on a school trip and needed a purse with her name inside – The night before the trip no purse could be found even though she has a few. 
I could see she was getting very anxious
I was thinking I could sew one but then I found a pattern in the SIL store I was a little dubious if it would work ~ but it works like a treat and was very simple
Felicity chose her paper
If you are a follower of my blog you will know by now I use B & M's 12 x 12 double sided paper packs for my 3d projects at £2.99 with lots of different designs
So we set together and made one out of the card, We popped some hearts from the Fiskars punch to decorate. She loved it and so did her friends !! We need to make 3 more now

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WHEW! and what a wonderful result. I love B&M and The Range paper pads too, great choices with both and cheap!
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...