Fabby Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2019

One Layer/Masking ~ Stampotique Designs

Happy Wednesday to you all
I am here today to share with you my Challenge card for the wonderful Stampotique
but before I do
Some Important places of Interest for you
There Challenge Blog here
(Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog
You can use any stamps and you may win a great prize)
Check out Pinterest here
Instagram here
You can find the store over here
~~oo~~
This time the challenge is
One Layer/Masking
I adore being part of the Stampotique Design team we get to play with the greatest, funniest stamps


I made a layer across my card cutting out a circle and used Distress Oxides to create the moon adding some splashes of white paint
I then used the stamps
I also used Cracks Stamp across the RIP Stones

I used Distress Inks to colour up
and finished off with some doodling using Posca Pens
Thank you for stopping by
I Would Like to enter this into
An Inky Mess ~ Mixed Media
Arty Divas ~ Anything Goes


4 comments:

Sue Crease said...

This is faboulos Jan. Love it. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant, love the colours and the headstones in the corner, great image and wonderful details on your card Jan.
Faith x

Dreja said...

Eine tolle Karte.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Arty Divas said...

Fabulous card, love this! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs, Zowie xx
Arty Divas DT
Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...