Fabby Followers

Thursday 18 July 2019

Tags ~ Colourific

Happy Colourific Thursday
This week I am sharing with you my Brusho tags
I have used  Stamp Sets
Art of Life (contains 4 stamps)
&
Campervan ~ For Sentiment (contains 22 stamps)



I punched out 3 tags and chose my Brusho colours
do love these backgrounds
I then grabbed my newspaper and stamped flower heads and did a few rips , coloured these with matching Distress Oxides
Stamped the flower onto the tags
Painted up the leafs
I stuck on the newspaper bits leaving a little border so I could colour black for a shadow effect
I stamped on the sentiment
and doodled around the edge of the tags 



Using a couple of random stamps I carried on with the background
Thank you for stopping by today

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...