Fabby Followers

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Stampotique New Release ~Ride The Broom

Happy Wednesday Everyone
Another beautiful day here blue skies and lots of sunshine
Doors and windows wide open and then i bring you a little......
Halloween
This is made from the July new release stamp collection from Stampotique
Really is a super duper DT to be on
The new release stamps that I have used are
and

I have also used the following Stampotique stamps

The background was done with Distress Oxides, I made up some black texture paste and ran that through a bubble stencil for coloring I used Distress Ink refils

Thank you for stopping by
I would like to enter this into
A Inky Mess ~ Anything mixed Media Goes
Creative Craft Cottage ~ Anything Goes


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and love all the stamps.Thank you for joining us at A Inky Mess
Carol DT x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant and excellent in every way.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...