Fabby Followers

Monday 1 July 2019

Stampotique New Release ~ Something a Little Sassy

Happy Monday to you all
I am still so excited to be part of the Stampotique Team
The stamps are super amazing and the Artists are so fabulous
You can find the Facebook group here 
There Challenge Blog here
Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog
Check out Pinterest here
Instagram here
You can find the store over here
Not only that but it's New Release day , I really couldnt decided which one to stamp up so I did a few that I will share with you over the coming week
For my first make I have used the lovely New Release 
Sassy artist is Karen Hayselden Sassy is so beautiful
Great fun to colour up
I have teamed her with another new release that I absolutly love
RIP Stone artist is Arwen McCullen
I have used Distress Oxides for the background loving how it turned out I never really know what to expect when working with the Oxide Inks
I then made some masks of the RIP Stone ~ I intended to colour them but I just loved the oxides shining through them
I coloured up Sassy using Distress refil inks and gave her mask a little glitter
I alsoo used the following stamps on the background
 Cracks by artist France Papillon
Texture Cube 1 by artist Kate Crane
After I was compete I added some splashes of white paint not a lot just  few freckles

Thank you so much for stopping by


2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Wow very colourful. X

Sue Crease said...

OK Sassy Lassie this is cute and so colourful. x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...