Fabby Followers

Saturday 20 July 2019

Lovely Lashes Edna ~ JMC Designs

Have you all spotted the new release  over at JMC Designs
I am absolutly loving them all
It's so very hard to pick a favourite
I have a few more posts after this to share with you 
and incase you missed them I shared 3 yesterday
Soooo this time I used Lovely Lashes Edna
Just look at that attitude!
She is actually on a little spinner so much fun
Coloured up with Distress Ink Refils
and used Distress Oxides on the background
Random stamps were used
Fine detail and doodling was done with Posca pens
Thank you so much for stopping by 
Pop back later for another make for this new release
I would like to enter this into
Creative Artiste Mixed Media ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers ~ Anything Goes
Color My Heart ~ Colour Palette

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Loving these birds and your colouring of them, great sentiment too.
Faith x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable image, and lovely distressed oxide ink background. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Andree said...

A fabulously fun card. Super doodling, background and stamps.
Thank you for joining in with our July challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Vandra said...

I love your background ink work. Really lovely. Thanks for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

Loving that background - great color choices. Thank you for sharing your creation at the Color My Heart Dare blog. šŸ’™☕Miss.Carrie

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...