Fabby Followers

Sunday 2 June 2019

Yay, Lady Bea Take 3

Yay, Lady Bea Take 3
I absolute adore colouring little Miss Lady Bea
~~~0~~~
Such a fun quirky character this is my 3rd time colouring her up
Lady Bea is a digi image that has been drawn by my Friend Julia the owner of
If you like Lady Bea she can be yours for .......free
just follow the link to Julia's page and details can be found there
(notice theres lots of  rythmes today)
I coloured Lady Bea using Distress Inks

Apart from skin colour's I just used two others
I also only used two Distress Oxides on the background.
I then used some random stamps on the background and used Posca Pens for detail

Thank you for stopping by today
Enjoy your Sunday

I would like to enter this into
Createalicious Challenges ~ Anything Goes ~ Option Blue
Crafters Castle ~ Anything Goes
Challenge Up Your Life ~ Tic/Tac/Toe ~Blue/Blue Flower/Water Colour
Crafts Galore Encore ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Such a pretty tag. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love what you have designed again, a super image to play with.
Faith x

Monica C. said...

She is fantastic! I love how you have colored her with distress inks.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge

The Craft Princess said...

Such a fun image...and all that yellow is like sunshine to brighten things up. And I love rhyming....sometimes it just comes out that way and puts a smile on my face. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

denise said...

I love this tag! great stamp and watercolor work! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!

Melanie said...

A lovely tag!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional blue” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...