Fabby Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Create & Craft ~ Take 3 ~ Pinflair

Here  am back again with my 3rd and final make for todays Pinflair shows on Create & Craft, I have thoroughly enjoyed these, so so different to what I have made before but I love the Cartonnage kits so much. The instructions are so clear~ I still have more to make up so watch this space......
Okat my final one for today I made up the 
So, so many uses for this one


I did love assembling this I went for my colourwave of the year which seems to be purple 
I covered all the pieces with amazing cardstock , I adore this soooooo much
I assembled following the instructions
and of course using the faithfull 
I also used a stencil with Pinflair Buff-It Silver

and a stencil with Pinflair Gellitex Oh my goodness I love this stuff!!
I then added some flowers and greenery, added some lace and beads
soooooooooooo girly 




Thank you so much for stopping by today , I hope you have enjoyed my posts
and of course managed to catch the shows
Thank you to Jo and the team for allowing me to join you this time


2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Another wonderful project Jan. Looking forward to seeing it on air. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Jan this is awesome, fabulous texture and details and such pretty colours and flowers.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...