Fabby Followers

Saturday 29 June 2019

If it never rains ~ JMC Designs

What a beautiful day here the sun most definatly has his hat on today and come out to play
A lovely family BBQ is on the cards later with a glass or 2 of Pimms
I am here today sharing with you brand new releases from a brand new company
My friend Julia has opened her own Etsy shop
It's got some lovely quirky images 
Pop across and take a nosy
I have used the VIP bundle which includes the Flower and Sentiment
I distressed the edges and used Distress Oxides on the backfround
I used a random stamp and stencil
The beautiful fun flower was coloured with Distress Ink refils and then I used Posca pems for detail and doodling 
before I finish this post be sure to join 
JMC's Crazy Craft Hive on Facebook
There will be lots of fun, news, competitions, parties!! 
I shall be back later with another make using JMC's Design Digi's

2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

I like the background to this, cute. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another fabulous design, love the ideas you have used on this card. Great sentiment.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...