Fabby Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Create & Craft take 2 ~ Pinflair

Welcome back today to my second post today
How excited have I been making samples for Pinflair
It's a fab DT and I was totally honoured to be asked if I would like to do some samples for todays shows
Create & Craft ~Pinflair
the shows are at 2.00 and 9.00
This time I am sharing with you a lovely Cartonnage project of a tissue box
The Tissue boxes are in various sizes
I covered this one using card stock and added some stenciling using Pinflair Buff-It Gold
It was glued together using  Pinflair Glue - It Bookbinding Glue
I would highly recommend this glue its great to work with and holds very strong
I finished of decorating with some flowers and lace
I then lifted the lid and added my tissues
A very simple make but very, very pretty
Thank you for stopping by today

2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

this is very pretty Jan. I can see it on anyone's dressing table. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

ANother stunning box, and so feminine Jan.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...