Fabby Followers

Saturday 29 June 2019

Word Up Weekend ~ Stampotique

Happy Weekend Everyone
Here today to share with you my Word Up Weekend card for Stampotique
Pop over to our Facebook Group , It's completly full of fun, Love and colour (and of course amazing stamps and Artists)
For my card this week I have used the lovely stamps from Stampotique
Marsha I totally adore her

For a change I colored her using Polychromo Pencils (I definatly need more practise)
I love the sentiment you can find that on Phrase Cube 2
For the background I used Distress Oxides
I have also used Texture cube 1
and I have also used Honeycomb background stamp



Thank you for stopping by
I would like to enter this into
Time Out Challenges ~ To Be Funny

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This made me chuckle out loud, LOVE it.
Faith x

LynneJ said...

Haha-love this! The sentiment and image are sooo perfect together and your background work and colour effects are terrific. So glad you joined us at Creative Artiste this month!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is quite a wonderful collage of colors, images, patterns and textures. It really gave me a chuckle. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Chalenges.

Lynn said...

That sentiment is hilarious! Love your gorgeous collage!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...