Fabby Followers

Saturday 22 June 2019

Word Up Weekend ~ Stampotique

Happy Weekend Everyone
Here today to share with you my Word Up Weekend card for Stampotique
Pop over to our Facebook Group , It's completly full of fun, Love and colour (and of course amazing stamps and Artists)
For my card this week I have used the lovely stamps from Stampotique
Safina 
3 Daisies
Sentiment ~ Peace and Love


I coloured up Safina and the Daisies with Distress Ink Refils 
Using Distress Oxide ink in the background matching the same colours

I used a little glossy accents to the Daisy centers
And some small speckles of Nuvo drops to Safina

Stamped out the sentiment and added some colour
Doodled a border and my card was good to go
I love how Safina has turned out so much so I have another card in the making
Thank you for stopping by today
I Would like to enter into
Lavinia World Challenges ~ Anything Stamped
Aud Sentiments ~ Anything Goes With A Sentiment
Crafting With An Attitude ~ Anything Goes
Simply Create Too ~ Lots of Flowers
Allsorts ~ Soft Pastel Colours
Challenge Up Your Life ~ Tic/Tac/Toe Blue~ Blue Flower~ Water -Colour
My Time To Craft ~ Water Colour

7 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Beautiful Jan. Love the softness of this. X

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What a fabulous card with such amazing color! I love how you were able to move these colors all over your project, and still have each picture stand out on it's own, Jan! Beautifully done, and a perfect card for our challenge! Such a pleasure to see your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

brenda said...

What a delightful card Jan and a new look blog as well. Thanks so much for joining in with our Allsorts challenge 'Soft Pastels' theme this week.

B x

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty and I love your color choices. So glad you shared it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #3. We look forward to seeing more of your projects in the future :-).

Mummylade said...

Lovely colours. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Lori Kobular said...

I love the colors on your beautiful card! So very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Marina Atsali said...

Wonderful work. Thank you for joining us over on the Simply Create Too Blog. Good Luck!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...