Fabby Followers

Friday 28 June 2019

ATCoins ~ JMC Designs

Did you see my earlier post at 1.00 today if not take a sneak peek back
It will tell you all the news of my Friend Julia's new company
This time I am sharing with you a small set of ATCoins
Using various elements from the new collections
I do love making these coins you can add so much
Just look at that flower 
There are 4 quirky flowers
I have used various stamps and stencils to build my coins
I coloured the elements using Distress Ink refils and used Distress Oxides on my background
before I finish this post be sure to join 
JMC's Crazy Craft Hive on Facebook
There will be lots of fun, news, competitions, parties!! 
I shall be back at 5.00 with another make using Julia's lovely goodies
See you then

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...