Fabby Followers

Friday 14 June 2019

Happy Christmas with Pinflair

Happy Friday and Happy Christmas
I have been super busy lately making up samples for todays
Pinflair show on Create & Craft with the lovely Jo
who will be on your screens at 1.00pm ~2.00pm
~~oo~~
The whole team have been busy little Elves and had a wonderful time with lots of fun along the way
This will be a long post so why not grab a Hot Chocolate, a Gingerman Biscuit and soak up Christmas.....
Lets start with the Pinflair Shrink Wrap Collection
WOW simply amazing 
Just pop around your bauble , into freshly boiled water (taking lots of care here) using some tongs - and voila after seconds you have an amazing bauble
I have never used this shrink wrap I was absolutly amazed how easy it was and how stunning it looked

I also used some Puff Paste on this
Here is a trio I made , making them little gift boxes how nice would these be to give to friends
There are so many different designs , I really am thinking Teachers gifts here
I made the little boxes from Kraft card and added in some rafia also using this too tie the boxes also.
Making some little tags and adding some tiny bells
~~oo~~
Keeping on with the shrink wrap they also do sleeves!! Eeeks you can decorate your own wine bottles how cool is that 
I did not have any wine bottles to hand but I did have a little liquore brandy bottle (quite partial to a drop of Brandy! and it is Christmas after all)
I cut the wrap down to fit
A table decoration was born
~~oo~~
My next make was using a Poly ball
I covered this in Puff Paste and left to dry
I already had a circular poly frame so I made some Poinsetta flowers and covered it
I then Painted up the little deers from the Pinflair MDF Embellishment kit. For the paint I used
Pinflair Liquid Buff-It every crafter needs this in there life!!

~~oo~~
Then I played with the Pinflair Bauble tree
I was so , so in love with these
The first one I used Pinflair Liquid Buff-It and painted it , I think I may of used Emerald Green
I then used Gellitex through a star stencil, this was a little hard to see in the photo, but promise its there
I added a little tinsel and some silver stars 
For the base I used  Puff Paste as it was quite a big coating I left to dry over night
I used those scrummy reindeers that I used in my previous project  from the Pinflair MDF Embellishment kit.
I then decorated my Bauble using Pinflair Shrink Wrap Collection and added lots of gemstones for the extra sparkle
I added some little lights which also sit inside the bauble it looks so twinkly at night.




My other tree I did for some strange reason I do not have a seperate photo of it 
Again I used Pinflair Liquid Buff-It  to paint and used  Puff Paste to edge around and do the base. I also used the Pinflair MDF Embellishment kit for the smaller tree's and sign . I used a few random baby pine cones that I had in stash and just added a smidge of snow to each.
I made and added a matching Bauble as before



~~oo~~
For my final make I call it random, Using lots of bits and pieces from the kits and of course lots of snow
I love the tree's I can see them as lovely little place names at the Christmas dinner table

I hope you have enjoyed my makes and will manage to catch the show
I love working with the Pinflair team there so creative and the products are super duper wonderful
Thank you for stopping by
I Would love to Enter 
CRAFT ~ Christmas
Crimbo Crackers ~ Anything Christmas
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge ~ Christmas
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers ~ Anything Goes
Jingle Belles ~ Santa or Helpers (Rudolph is there)


7 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Wow, I have never seen this done with shrink wrap as a craft. Absolutely stunning. I will have to look this up. Thanks so much for joining us at The Holly and the Ivy.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OMG Jan these are amazing and beautiful.
Faith x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Forgot to say, love your new blog theme.
Faith x

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, so many beautiful and amazing holiday projects! so happy you could help us celebrate santa and his north pole friends at JINGLE BELLES!

SmilynStef said...

What a fun way to tuck in those reindeer ... so glad you joined us as we celebrated North Pole residents at Jingle Belles.

@d_e_crafts said...

Fab projects. Love the bauble trees. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge - Debbie DT

Brenda said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! What a wonderful product! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...