Fabby Followers

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Little Bird ~ Tag and Card

Ohhhhh squeal what an exciting week, after a few months break  due to moving I re~newed my subscription to my favourite magazine Simply Cards & Papercraft
(I had to cancel so I was not led into temptation to craft lol)
I am now fully crafting again and have so many ideas and new things I want to try.
Now one thing I do love is using shrinkles
 ( I am very new to this but can see it becoming addictive)
When I saw the freebie's on the mag I immediately grabbed the shrinkles pack!
Talking of freebies........where to start?? Two Die's (bird and wing) ~24 stamps (I counted them twice so I hope I got it right) and then  prima exclusive paper collections , beautiful papers and stunning toppers, I could not wait to start crafting.

I started making the tag first ~ layering up the different papers ,so lush I really did not want to cut them up ! I inked around using distress ink shaded lilac

I used one of the toppers in the center, now here is the fun part
I stamped and die cut the bird onto shrinkles and coloured him in using Polychromo Pencils and then set to work with my heat dryer , I then had the most cutest tiny bird in the world, I stamped the branch , flowers, Love sentiment and his feet using Memento dew drop ink
Die Cut a couple of flowers using another of the papers 
 and finished of with a few Nuvo jewel drops and a slice of ribbon.

I then set about my card , starting with a 6x6 card blank 
I layered up the same papers as the tag
Changing a few ink colours this time I added more stamped detail to the bird and decided to keep him at his original size
Flowers were made the same as before and using two of the stamps * happy bird-day*
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafting by Designs - Summertime
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - All creatures great and small
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything goes with Ribbon





17 comments:

chrissie said...

Stunning card and tag. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

Diane said...

Think this is a must for me too Jane, love the birdy die and stamps !! Your tag and card are gorgeous sweetie xx

hugs Diane xx

Lula said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful tag with us at Try it on Tuesday this time.
Hugs!

Rosie said...

Lovely postcard and tag. A wonderful set

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Gibby Frogett said...

Gorgeous birds, flowers and colours - such happy pieces.
Love your tag and card.
Thanks for sharing at 'Try It On Tuesday'.
Gill x

Marjut said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining us at TioT.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a sweet set! Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Craftyfield said...

Your post is bristling with excitement and I'm hoping it's catching as my crafting mojo is a bit in the dumps! What a wonderful card, the papers are so pretty and your turned them into beautiful blooms.
Thanks for playing with use at Country View Challenges this month!

Amy Lane said...

This is a pretty tag- love it. Thanks for playing along at UYS.

Mel Gee said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and all the detail.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a Beautiful card, I can see why you were wanting to play, a Gorgeous result too.
Faith
x

Ginny @ Polly's Paper Studio said...

This is a lovely card and a great addition to our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Jan! I love the birds, flowers, colors, RIBBONS, and everything about this. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Karen L
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Jolanda's Blog said...

Fabulous!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Jannet said...

So beautiful, I love the pastel combination of colours you have used xx

Monika Gulyas said...

Beautiful floral tag and card!!! Thank you for joining the July challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh these look great. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge last month. Hope to see you again soon. Sorry I am a little late with my comments.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x (DT)
:)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...