Fabby Followers

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Ula ~ Swishy Tail ~ Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Tuesday to you all
Today I am sharing yet another tag I'm just so into making these and I love how Ula fits on them.
Today I have used the character Ula be a Unicorn you can find her in the store here
The sentiment is from the Ula collection
For the background I used Distress Oxides and to colour Ula I used a mixture of Polychromo pencils and Graph'It Markers

I used a black micron pen for the squiggles and to highlight round the sentiment and tiny bubbles that I stamped on.

 Finished off with a few gold sequins
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
The Fairy and the Unicorn - Mythical and Mystical
In the Pink - Fantasy
Time out Challenges - Inspired with words
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds Creations - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
World Wide Open Design Challenge - Anything Goes
More mixed Media - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Love her with her fabulous pink hair!! Super delicious colours! xxx

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Angie said...

Great work on your tag. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Angie DT

Gerrina said...

A sweet one! And great use of the DO in the background! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Joyce said...

Love your coloring on this fantastic tag. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Caz said...

What a gorgeous make Jan ...Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open...And good luck..Hope to see you again next month..

Caz x
[Caz DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]
My Blog

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...