Fabby Followers

Friday 21 July 2017

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Anything Goes*

 For my card this week I have used the wonderful clear stamp set
 Christmas Poinsettia/Holly


I stamped the poinsettia twice onto fine grain cartridge paper, I also used the sentiment stamp
I used paints to colour and added extra petals from my second stamp.

I have watched Nikky Hall many times on Create & Craft and when she has almost finished her projects she simply flicks paint over it all to finish always with amazing results.  I have tried but am still ultra nervous at doing so!

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into


4 comments:

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Beautiful christmas card. Love it.
Tina xxx

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is gorgeous Jan xx

Karon said...

Gorgeous!

Bev said...

Loving the lifted petals x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...