Fabby Followers

Sunday 30 July 2017

Polkadoodles Crafting ~Winnie Winterland ~ Lantern

Happy Sunday to you all
Here to share with you a little project that I made for the latest Create & Craft Tv show with Nikky from Polkadoodles
~ ~ ~
For the lantern I used the lovely template from Sandra's you can find it in her store right here
It is lovely to put together and very easy

I added in Christmas acetate for the windows
and used the lovely 
to decorate
there is even a little scene inside

I also popped in a battery candle , it looks pretty at night but silly me forgot to take a photo f it lit up before I sent it!
I added a couple of plastic snowflakes
and a die cut lamppost
a little glitter to the flowers
and a smudge of distress ink 
Thank you so much for looking
xx


Right now, there are 
147 days
until Christmas 2017!

Thank you so much for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Pink Gem - Christmas in July
Crafty Friends Challenge - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Christmas
Jingle Belles - Here comes Santa


7 comments:

Caz said...

Lovely Jan....and do you have mention the c word...lol

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful with the prettiest of details. Thank you for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge and good luck. Michelle x

SmilynStef said...

What a fun holiday creation ... love all of the fabulous details ... so glad you helped us celebrate Mr. Claus at Jingle Belles.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous, think I can feel a spending spree coming on x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Jan
It’s lovely to see you have joined in the ‘Christmas in July’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I love seeing your beautiful card designs, and you always use super images... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again very soon.

Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, what an amazingly detailed and layery christmas creastion! so pleased you could help us celebrate santa at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 344 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...