Fabby Followers

Sunday 23 July 2017

Ula ~ Polkadoodle Crafting

Well yesterday was the magical day My Granddaughter has broken up from school for summer
which means we get a little visitor to stay
As soon as Felicity was through the door she was straight to her craft desk
Which also means crafting time for Grandma
I am so into making tags at the moment 
So that was our play for the day
Felicity made 2 tags for her Mum with stamped cats on and one she drew



and here is mine another Ula make
I just love her attitude
This image is called Ula create and you can find her in the Polkadoodles store right here
The sentiment is from Ula's Life collection

For the background I used Distress Oxide's ~ I'm loving these
I used the leafy stamp from Belle Papillon Collection
and painted it orange
I used Polychromos and Graph'It markers to colour Ula and with some tiny alphabet stamps popped her name on her book.

With the sentiment  printed I dusted round with distress ink and then used a white marker to highlight.
I then doodled round with a micro pen.
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Mixed Media
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything  Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Diane said...

Just brill Jan !! Your going to be very busy now then.....can we not see Felicity's pussy cat tag ??

hugs Diane xx

cotnob said...

Another fabulous tag, Ula is beautiful and you have chosen lovely warm colours - a super design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Furrbster said...

This is really pretty - but where is Felicities cat tag? You cannot tease us like that :P

Hugz Tinz

CraftingMum said...

Lovely tag's thanks for joining us at crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

SewPaperPaint said...

How sweet! I miss the days when my daughters would craft with me. <3 Love her awesome tags and yours is amazing too! Great sentiment and beautiful colors. Hugs, Autumn

Gemma Hynes said...

You and your granddaughter have both created some wonderful tags. Thank you for joining in the challenge on the We Love to Create blog x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...