Fabby Followers

Monday 31 July 2017

Polkadoodles Crafting ~ Be a Unicorn

Happy Monday to you all hope you have a good week
The sun has got his hat on here its a lovely day
I am here to share with you a little tag that I made last night
Have you met the little character 
Li'l Miss Sugarpops from Polkadoodles
She is totally sweet I'm totes in love
The image I have used today is
~Unicorn~
You can find this and many more in the store
I coloured her up using Graph'It markers and Polychromos using a little white marker for dots on her stars
I used a few of the sentiments mainly because I could not choose which one to use
using again the oxides to match them in and giving each one a little doodle round with black micron pen. 
I adored making the background to my tag
Of course I used my new love of Distress Oxides, I also used a stamp down the side I'm so not sure why but it made me think of candy floss (must of been the colour ...maybe)
I felt the background was so pretty it did not need a lot of work so a few droplets of water here and there was all that was needed
Thank you for looking 
xx
I would like to enter this into
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Anything Mixed Media
The fairy and the Unicorn - Mythical/Mystical
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenge - Anything Goes
In The Pink - Fantasy

6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So uber, uber sweet! Rainbow-licious! xxx

BożenA said...

Beautiful card Such a sweet picture.
Thank you for joining the CWAA challenge.
BożenA DT CWAA

ClaireB said...

Such a pretty tag, love the sweet image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this month at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge, Claire DT member

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and background-love the beautifully coloured unicorn----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

ELE said...

Love your unicorn coloring Jane!
Thanks for playing along at Brown Sugar .
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle

Annette said...

Awwww, so pretty!!! I love her.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
In The Pink Challenge
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...