Fabby Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Polkadoodles Crafting ~ Ula gets ready for Christmas

On Monday our Nikky was on Create & Craft
this was one of my samples
she is called Ula
Is she not just so lovable
I printed her out and the used the lovely die set
she perches on there perfectly
Using Graph'It markers to colour and a white gel pen for detail
a little glitter on her wings

I used a Christmas Sizzix die for the hat and  Ho, Ho, Ho
The papers used on the backing and flowers also from the Ula collection ~ I added a little distress ink with a stencil

 I used the following Dies
the leaf stem from
I added some tiny beads to the centers


finished of my card with a few sequins
Although I used the Ula collection for my card she is also available as a single digi that you can find instore here
Thank you for looking
I would like to enter this into
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Awesomeness - Anything Goes with coloured image
Die Cut Divas - Christmas  in July
Sheepski Designs - Square Cards
Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas in July
Unicorn ChallengeChristmas in July

5 comments:

Creative world said...

Fabulous card and fantastic idea xx

Jean said...

Oh how sweet, love it.
Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
Jean xxx

Unknown said...

What a fun card and so much detail...

Thank you for joining in the Crafty Awesomeness Challenge

MsWipz
CraftingCircle.com/Bloggit

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

This is so sweet. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge
Good luck
DT Lynda x

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Such a fun Christmas card! Thank you for joining us on the Sheepski Design June "Square Cardz" challenge.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...