Fabby Followers

Saturday 6 September 2014

Rosalie

How cute is Rosalie

I was lucky enough to win her by coming in the Top 3 over on the Facebook challenge page artbymiran
I could not wait to colour her up 
I thought she looked cute against my littke gazebo that I cut on my portrait
I also added a little white bench inside.
I punched a few flowers and distressed with tattered rose. The little leaves are also a punch and the butterflies are a Stampin'up die.

You can find Rosalie in the Etsy shop here
I coloured using Graph'It Markers and used a smudge of cotton candy stickles on her eyelid. I also added petal pink liquid pearls to the centers of almost everything
I would like to enter this into
artbymiran - Anything Goes
Thats Crafty - Girl Power (2nd entry)
My Heart Pieces - Use a Digi stamp
Hobbybook Designs - Girly (2nd entry)
CCC Digi Creations - Digi/With Wings
Imagination Crafts - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Gorgeous. Colouring awesome, creativity = top marks! Y x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your gazebo looks beautiful and Especially the cute bench I spot inside it
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is stunning. The image is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous image and love the design. Thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...