Fabby Followers

Friday 5 September 2014

Rolling By

What an exciting post I am sharing
I was asked to be  a GDT for this weeks challenge over at artbymiran
I was delighted as I adore all the images
For my GDT spot I chose to work with
Rolling By you can find her in the Etsy store here.

I coloured the image with Graph'It markers.

The Popcorn pot was cut on my portrait
and was filled with yummy toffee popcorn!
Hope you like my project
Pop across now and join in the new challenge today
I would like to enter this into 
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Hobbybook Designs - Girly
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - More than one fold
Thats Crafty - Girl Power
Wags 'n Whiskers - For the Girls


5 comments:

Fliss said...

This is lovely Jan, what a fabulous idea and love the bold colour and stripes.
Thanking for joining in with our girl power challenge.
Fliss x
That's Crafty DT

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Jan this is delectable!!! Beautifully coloured and designed!! Congrats on your GD post and thanks for sharing it with us at Fussy and Fancy!!!
Beth F&F DT

Eve's Been Reading said...

Huge congratulations on your GDT post - fantastic image and project. Love it! Y x

Norma said...

This is fabulous, Jan. The gorgeous image is just perfect for the project. Awesome colouring. Love the colours you've chose.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Yvonne said...

Thank you so much for entering the Challenge at Fussy and Fancy "More than one Fold". I wish you luck with your entry for the Top 5.
Such an unusual project. Xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...