Fabby Followers

Sunday 21 September 2014

Amelia Witch


What a stunning digi from Polkadoodles
I love Halloween
She is such a pretty Witch I couldnt wait to colour her up

loved the green hair for a change
and I really don't know how toads can be cute but I rather think this one is!
I cut the bottle on my portrait
xx
I would like to enter this into
artbymiran - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Fall colours
Simply Create Too - Fall/Autumn
Sweet Pea Stampers- All creatures great and small
Great Impressions - Get your spook on



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute, I love Halloween! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. Wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

Gail said...

This is the cutest little witch I have ever seen. What an adorable bottle with her. This is awesome. Hugs, Gail

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the beautiful coloring on the images! This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

He he he, love it and the toad and her hair

Aurelia Aurora said...

Love it so much... what a cute halloween project.. love the idea, your colouring and the colour you choose for this one... thank you for sharing it with us at Artby MiRan challenge #15... Good luck ;)

hugs,
~RoRa

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful coloring of the adorable image!! GREAT design!! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions!

Katy said...

I love this! Very clever! And your witch is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

So cute with superb coloring. Thanks for joining us for Simply Create Too Challenge #70.

shampylou30 said...

Beautiful colouring loving this little witch and love your layout xxxxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...