Fabby Followers

Thursday 11 September 2014

Getting ready for Christmas

I absolutly adore making tags, (there are more tomorrow on my blog!)
Nothing looks better than a parcel, covered with brown paper and a lovely ribbon with a handmade tag
I had some free time today, bit too cold for gardening which was the plan, so to the craft desk I did go
I used the lovely image from the Paper Shelter
Getting Ready for Christmas
That you can find here 
I printed it out twice so I fussy cut the trousers, socks, jacket and hat to give some depth .
I coloured with Graph'It markers and used glamour dust for sparkle.
I used a lovely Christmas embossing folder and finished off with some Holly, White Liquid Pearls, Bakers Twine,and a lovely sparkly flower from stash
xx
I would like to enter this into
The Paper Shelter - Embossing
Crafty Cardmakers -Dry Embossing
CRAFT- Christmas

8 comments:

Céline said...

fab design Jan, love it
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jan xx
hugs Susan

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking tag. Love your great use of the image too. I love it. Thanks for joining us over at TPS this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Eve's Been Reading said...

How sweet is this tag - I love the image and how you've arranged it all. Super cool x

Basslady said...

what a cute idea!

thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

Hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

Lin said...

Fabulous design. I love the diecutting through the embossing, although I presume you diecut first and then embossed, cos I am guessing that die cutting after would have flattened the embossing?

Anyhow, it's a fabulous tag!

Thanks for sharing

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Marianne said...

Love your card and thank you for joining at The Paper Shelter.

Hugs, Marianne

Angela said...

Lovely card! Fantastic embossed background!
Thanks for playing along with us at TPS and good luck in the draw!
xxAngela

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...