Fabby Followers

Sunday 14 September 2014

Etty - Happy Birthday

Earlier this week I blogged a shadow box using the lovely new Deluxe collection from Polkadoodles called Winston
Today I am sharing with you this  Birthday card  that I made yesterday for my Sister using the lovely Etty.
How absolutly cute is she! and I just love the little bird.
All the papers used , Etty, Bird , Tea-Cup, Tea Pot, Cake Butterfly, Balloon, Hearts Sentiment are all from the collection
I glossy accented over Etty's nose, Birds beak and Balloon.
Added in a few flowers and a little bling from stash
and finished off with some Pearls, Candi and Liquid Pearls (petal Pink)- I also used spun sugar Distress Ink around Etty.
I would like to enter this into
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Celebrations
613 Avenue - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Celebrate with Jewels or Pearls
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes



11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a beautiful and super cute round easel design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Alyx said...

Fabulous! Gorgeous colours and embellies. Just hope that candle isn't going to set fire to him! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Shazza said...

love this, tis gorgeous x

Céline said...

sooooooooooo fab card
hugs
céline

Diane said...

OMG just gorgeous Jan and so pretty !!

hugs Diane xx

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel dt

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love all the embelies on this one x

Lynda said...

wow your card is amazing! great attention to detail and so cute x Thankyou for joining us at Brown Sugar :-) xx

Laurian said...

What a fabulous project!
Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dream

Unknown said...

Great card.Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams with our Pearls or Jewels challenge. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

Sabina said...

Waw...that is really a beautiful card :)
Sabina

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...